We are back in Braddock! Not only are we connecting our routes, but we now have stops at the Walmart (North Versailles), Miracle Mile Shopping Center in Monroeville, and many other new destinations. We have included two new stops, Linden and Bessemer in East Pittsburgh, and Braddock Employment and Training Center. PLUS, more connections than ever before to your Port Authority of Allegheny County stops.
Heritage Community Transportation serves 15 communities in the Mon Valley. For a complete list of stops in the areas served, click here.
GET GOING TODAY!
GO FOR THE PASS
Hey daily riders! Cut your cost by up to 70% with an annual pass. The Annual Gold Card is only $40. This includes unlimited rides all year. An Annual Silver Card is $60, but allows you to pay in four quarterly payments.
Getting a rider pass is simple. Just fill out an application and pay. You can apply and pay online right here or download an application and return it to us in person or by mail with your payment. You will then receive your rider card in the mail. Printed applications are also available at the Heritage main office.
The Heritage Community Transportation office processes applications Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412.351.2200 if you have any questions.
Click the button below to download the Recurring Payment Authorization Form only if you are applying for the Silver Card (requiring quarterly payments).
TRAVEL NAVIGATION CENTER
Need help finding the fastest and least expensive way to get to multiple workplaces, center of education and recurring health care appointments throughout Allegheny County? Visit the Travel Navigation Center today!
Customers who are interested in paratransit/shared-ride services should visit Port Authority of Allegheny County’s website at http://www.portauthority.org/paac/RiderServices/ACCESSParatransit.aspx or call ACCESS Transportation Systems, Inc. at 412-562-5353.
HERITAGE COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION RIDER RULES
- Riders must pay the appropriate fare, scan HCT rider card, or provide senior proof of age or disability.
- Riders must use his/her own HCT rider card. No one is permitted to use another rider's card.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children under the age of 4 must be secured in an approved child safety seat. Children between ages 4 and 8 must be in a booster seat. If the provided equipment is in use, you must provide your own approved equipment or wait for the next available van.
- Each rider is to take only one seat, including any bags or packages.
- Every rider must remain in a seat and wear their seatbelt while the van is in motion.
- The Heritage van will only stop at designated stops.
- Riders must show respect to the driver and other passengers.
- Riders are not permitted to eat, drink or smoke while on the van.
- Riders are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages on the van or be intoxicated on the van.
- Riders are not permitted to bring any type of weapon on the van.
- Harassment or threatening of passengers and/or driver will not be tolerated.
- The use of profanity will not be tolerated.
- The Driver has the right to deny service to anyone they think is a danger or nuisance to themselves and/or other passengers.
- All Rider Card sales are final - refunds will not be issued.
- Drivers do not provide change. Rider must have exact fare.