RIDER ALERT FOR MCKEESPORT ROUTE
SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
Currently there is limited service to Liberty Borough due to Liberty Way road closures caused by landslIde. Shuttles will only go into Liberty Borough as far as Glenn Ave. Shuttles will resume full service once repairs are completed.
We are back in Braddock! Not only are we connecting our routes, but we now have stops at the Walmart (North Versailles), Miracle Mile Shopping Center in Monroeville, and many other new destinations. Effective June 4, 2018, we have included eleven stops to our routes giving more residents of the McKeesport and Monroeville area access to our service. To see a completed list of our van stops, including our latest service changes, click here. See Route Map & Schedule for timetable details. PLUS, more connections than ever before to your Port Authority of Allegheny County stops.
Heritage Community Transportation serves 15 communities in the Mon Valley. For a complete list of stops in the areas served, click here.
GET GOING TODAY!
GO FOR THE PASS
Hey daily riders! Cut your cost by up to 70% with an annual pass. The Annual Gold Card is only $40. This includes unlimited rides all year. Or, if you prefer, you can purchase a 3-Month Silver Card for $15. This will give you 3 months of unlimited rides.
Getting a rider pass is simple. Just fill out an application and pay. You can apply and pay online right here or download an application and return it to us in person or by mail with your payment. You will then receive your rider card in the mail. Printed applications are also available at the Heritage main office.
The Heritage Community Transportation office processes applications Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412.351.2200 if you have any questions.
Customers who are interested in paratransit/shared-ride services should visit Port Authority of Allegheny County’s website at http://www.portauthority.org/paac/RiderServices/ACCESSParatransit.aspx or call ACCESS Transportation Systems, Inc. at 412-562-5353.
HERITAGE COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION RIDER RULES
- Riders must pay the appropriate fare, scan HCT rider card, or provide senior proof of age or disability.
- Riders must use his/her own HCT rider card. No one is permitted to use another rider's card.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children under the age of 4 must be secured in an approved child safety seat. Children between ages 4 and 8 must be in a booster seat. If the provided equipment is in use, you must provide your own approved equipment or wait for the next available van.
- Each rider is to take only one seat, including any bags or packages.
- Every rider must remain in a seat and wear their seatbelt while the van is in motion.
- The Heritage van will only stop at designated stops.
- Riders must show respect to the driver and other passengers.
- Riders are not permitted to eat, drink or smoke while on the van.
- Riders are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages on the van or be intoxicated on the van.
- Riders are not permitted to bring any type of weapon on the van.
- Harassment or threatening of passengers and/or driver will not be tolerated.
- The use of profanity will not be tolerated.
- The Driver has the right to deny service to anyone they think is a danger or nuisance to themselves and/or other passengers.
- All Rider Card sales are final - refunds will not be issued.
- Drivers do not provide change. Rider must have exact fare.